Total Pageviews

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Life of a Manager

Jaycherie. Photo by Jin Yup Jung '14. Copyright Red Cloud Indian School.
Life of a Manager
 By Jin Yup Jung '14

Wrestling managers are a crucial factor of the team. Managers take care of the wrestlers and help them do well in their matches and at practice. The Red Cloud Wrestling team is lucky to have a new wrestling manager, senior Jaycherie Little. 

Here's our exclusive interview with Jaycherie.

1. What’s your job on the team?
Jaycherie: My job is to be the manager and do whatever Clay tells me to do.
2. How do you help wrestlers?
Jaycherie: I give them moral support.
3. Do you like being a manager?
Jaycherie: I don't know because I haven't really done anything yet.
4. Why did you decide to become a wrestling manager this year?
Jaycherie: Because Jin Yup, a new wrestling coach, signed me up and it didn't seem like a lot of work. But it's also better than doing nothing and it seemed kind of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment