Total Pageviews

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

The Night in Paris 2014


The Night in Paris 2014
By Shawnta` Jones ‘14

As you walked through the enchanting park set up with a tunnel of shining trees, you could hear the flow of water in the fountain and you were greeted by familiar faces who were resting on the benches. As you walked into the lit up gossamer, you saw the beautiful Eiffel Tower to your left and tables which had popcorn and candles. A very enclosed space filled with parents and elegant women and very classy men. The students of Red Cloud High school transformed from an everyday look to a breathtaking look on Saturday, April 12th.

Here are a few thoughts on the Night in Paris from some elegant students:



“For my first time going to a prom I thought it was super fun. It was really beautiful. The juniors did a good job decorating it, and in 10 years I’d definitely remember how it was set up, how good everyone looked and, post prom because it was a good time and I enjoyed it.” - Kayla Starr ‘16



“Prom was the funnest event I attended involved with high school. It was so positive and so much fun! In 10 years I will remember spending it with the best upperclassmen ever and the experience was unforgettable!” - Myranda Pourier ‘15



“I thought prom was amazing. It didn’t look like we were in the gym, mainly somewhere enchanting! I think I’ll always remember the fun I had with everyone at prom and post prom”
- Kylie Iatala ‘14

 

“For my first prom I had so much fun! Not only was my date fun but everything else was just perfect, especially the way they set it up. Also in 10 years I’ll remember when Claire and Maka danced together the entire time and it looked like they had so much fun! I’ll also remember riding in the limo because it made us look really cool!” - Trista Merrival ‘16



“I didn’t hear any of the songs written on the music list which sorta killed my dancing vibe. Also one thing I will remember from prom is that I didn’t get to act a fool on the dance floor like I was planning to.” - Brannon Cousin ‘14



“I thought this year’s prom was amazing. My prom class really came together and worked really hard to pull it off. I am so proud of them!” - Carlee Janis ‘15




“Prom was actually really fun having everyone dancing looking like royalty enjoying themselves. 10 years from now I’ll remember Brad Held and Mato dancing to Cotton Eye Joe for the dance competition the most.” -  Christi Sioux Bob ‘14




“Everyone was dressed beautiful. The way it was set up was amazing! The Night in Paris was fun! 10 years from now I’ll remember my date, Mato Hinton being a goof on the dance floor.” - Koty Janis ‘16




“Prom was very beautiful and elegantly decorated, I loved it! I had the best, last prom ever. I will remember the whole day for the rest of my life. Especially since I had the cutest prom date of all! It was filled with nothing but fun, dancing, eating, and laughter.” - Cece Two Lance ‘14



“Prom was amazing! I loved the atmosphere, I felt people were really into it this year! In 10 years I’ll probably remember doing the salsa with Leonardo.” - Myriam Rama ‘15




“I thought it was nice and I had a good time. I’ll probably remember getting ditched for a pineapple! Also, post prom was fun because it was sort of special because there were so many of us and I doubt all.. 16 of us will ever do that again.” - Jaycherie Little ‘14




“I thought prom, the decorations, and the food was great. I felt like I was on a date in Paris with bae. It was dope! In 10 years I will most likely remember the fun I had during prom and after prom.” - Brad Hunter ‘14



“The whole experience of prom was great! My family really did a lot for me. If I look back 10 years from now, I would remember that my date and I both got to drive my uncle’s 1970 Monte Carlo. It was amazing and funny because my date was 6’5.” - Gabriella Rodriguez ‘14




“Prom was fun Santana and I recorded a song there. Also I’ll always remember when we went midnight bowling and I beat Morgan in a bet.” - Colton Sierra ‘14





“In 10 years I’m going to remember Randy “Raptor” Hughes doing to the dance to the song “Grind on Me” by Pretty Ricky in Ihop and Shanique practically chasing him around the restaurant to chew him. Prom was very fun this year!” - Shania Janis ‘15


No comments:

Post a Comment