Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Seniors Face their Final Week.

Photo courtesy of Jin Yup Jung '14. Copyright Red Cloud Indian School. 
Seniors Face their Final Week.
                                                            By Jin Yup Jung ‘14

Seniors are excited to get out of school, but they still need to face off against the last finals in high school…

It is true to say that time has flown by.

While most seniors have decided which college, job corp, or military branch they will go to, they finally stand in front of the final gate. The 2013-2014 seniors have been thinking about a senior skip day, but they knew that their final grades will affect their life, especially those who are working for scholarships.

“I’m anxious to take finals,” Colton Sierra said. “These are the first finals I had to take since sophomore year due to my perfect attendance record being broken. I think after finals are over I’m going to run all over the country like Forrest Gump.”

“I feel completely ready and determined to pass with good grades.” Aspen Bettelyoun said. “I still can’t believe we are graduating. I’m really excited!”

It has been a long journey for the seniors to get to this point and they are finally on the last steps to graduate. There were several seniors who have not completed their final year at Red Cloud, but the current seniors are strong and tough enough to accomplish their last high school missions.

When you see seniors you know in the hall at school...give them a big high five!

No comments:

Post a Comment