Total Pageviews

Friday, February 21, 2014

Questions and Answers with Leonardo Martinez

             Questions and Answers with Leonardo Martinez
                                                            By Jin Yup Jung ‘14

Q. What is your favorite sport?
A. Soccer.

Q. Do you play soccer? If so, where do you play?
A. Yes. I played soccer on the Rushmore soccer team in Rapid City.

Q. Do you have a plan to play soccer in college?
A. Yes, I hope to get a scholarship in soccer.

Q. How long have you played soccer? How have you developed your soccer skills?
A.  Soccer is life for me. I’ve played soccer since I was younger. It gives me other skills like honesty and passion.

Q. What does soccer mean for you?
A.  Soccer has given me experiences throughout the years and sharing with other clubs as a family.

Leonardo also has a plan to play soccer for the spring sport season on the Hot Springs soccer team led by Red Cloud science teacher Wendell Gehman.
Leonardo, soccer sensation. Photo courtesy of Leonardo Martinez '15. Copyright Red Cloud Indian School.

No comments:

Post a Comment