Total Pageviews

Monday, February 25, 2013

Another Zimiga Athlete: Q & A with Shaylene Zimiga

Shaylene Zimiga '13. Photo by Phillip Zimiga '13. Copyright Red Cloud Indian School

Another Zimiga Athlete: Q & A with Shaylene Zimiga
By Phillip Zimiga ‘13

Q: How was your senior year here at Red Cloud? 
Shaylene: It was awesome. Loved every minute of it. The best feeling in the world knowing you made this far.
Q: Who inspires you to be who you are you? 
Shaylene: My parents and friends. Throughout this year, they’ve helped me through everything.
Q: Do you think you have a great impact on your basketball team? 
Shaylene: Everything went swell. We all get along, are always hanging out, and we work well together.
Q: Where are you planning to go after high school? 
Shaylene: The army for sure. I think it's the best thing for me.
Q: Who inspired you to go? 
Shaylene: My dad and two brothers who have went through it. This is something I really plan on doing for my next four years.

No comments:

Post a Comment