Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Q & A with Student Activities Director Carla Jasso

Carla Jasso. Photo by Sierra Concha '13. Copyright Red Cloud Indian School.

Q & A with Student Activities Director Carla Jasso
By Andre Starr '13

Q: How is it working at Red Cloud?
Carla: I like working with students, how they are positive, respectful, and caring young people. I like how they are full of hope. They inspire me to come to work everyday. I like the faculty and administration.

Q: What is your daily routine?
Carla: I do morning announcements, go back to my office to plan things ahead, maybe 2-3 weeks ahead. I organize different events like dances, pep rallies, or just ideas to get the whole school involved.

Q: What is your favorite part about your job?
Carla: I love teaching the students how to do things on their own. Showing them how much they can do without help. I love seeing it all go as planned.

Q: Hobbies?
Carla: Watching sports, loves soccer, hanging out with friends, going to different places and meeting different people, and being with family.

Q: Favorite color?
Carla: Green.

Q: Shoe size?
Carla: 6.5

Q: Favorite food?
Carla: Grandpa's carne asada.

Q: Favorite celebrity?
Carla: Ronaldinho.

No comments:

Post a Comment