Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

New Head Coach for RCHS Football



Head Coach Tama I'atala. Photo courtesy of Kylie I'atala '14. Copyright Red Cloud Indian School.

New Head Coach for RCHS Football
By Marco Starr ‘14


New Head Coach Tama I’atala takes charge of the Red Cloud High School Football team as they begin a new season.
   
Coach I’atala has attended Northern State University and Chadron State, where he also played the sport he loved most, football. Coach I’atala has a whole lot of football experience as a player and now as Head Coach of the Red Cloud Crusader Football team. I’atala has many goals for the Red Cloud High School football team, and he emphasizes hard work above all. Coach I’atala is a huge fan of hardworking players. He wants to win conference, and then go to the playoffs this season.
   
“Football is a brotherhood,” said I'atala. He reflected on the upcoming season. “I think it's going to be pretty good,” he stated. He also reflected on his favorite thing about football. “I think football is the ultimate team sport,” said Coach I’atala. 

Red Cloud's schedule can be found here. Red Cloud enters the week with a 1-1 record. They face a tough opponent in the Custer Wildcats this Friday at 6:00 in Custer.

No comments:

Post a Comment